It is very difficult to get a government job in today’s competitive time, but it is very easy to take a government loan because now the government is giving loan up to Rs 1 lakh on Aadhar card to help the people and that’s why people want to know that Aadhar How to take loan against card ?
In this article, we are going to explain the entire process of Aadhar Card se loan kaise le in detail, it is believed that taking a loan is a very difficult task. Whereas in today’s time personal loan is easily available online too. For this, Aadhar card is a very important document for Indian citizens, from which you can also take an instant personal loan .
How to get loan of 100,000 from Aadhar card?
Due to small problems in agriculture and household, it becomes very important for a common citizen to take a loan, but the question comes, how to get an instant personal loan ? But now you do not need to worry at all because for this the government has planned to give a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh on Aadhar card.
It is quite easy to take this government loan, because you can also apply for this loan online through the mobile app . And after that the loan will be verified with a single call. After the loan is verified, the loan money will be transferred to your account.
Note that it is mandatory to have an account with your bank to take this loan, and also have KYC documents. Apart from this, you should be an Indian citizen, and should be working in a private or multinational company. Your age must also be up to 21 years.
If you take this loan from any bank, then you have to give a lot of documents and also have to pay a lot of interest. In this way it is very difficult to take loan from bank, but loan against Aadhar card is quite easy. But how to take loan online against Aadhar card ? For this we have given the complete procedure, which are as follows
how to take loan by aadhar card
For availing any type of loan, you must have certain essential eligibility. Meaning all loan providers have their terms and conditions. If we comply with those conditions then we can take loan.
Similarly, to take loan against Aadhar card, you must have certain eligibility such as citizenship, age, bank account, valid details, job etc. Know in detail the complete process of taking loan against Aadhar card and all the qualifications etc.
1. What are the Terms and Conditions
For how to take loan against Aadhar card , you must have the following eligibility.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be an Indian citizen for the loan .
- To avail loan against Aadhar card, you must be at least 18 years of age or above.
- You need to have an email id and mobile number to apply for this loan .
- It is mandatory to have a bank account for online Aadhar card loan .
- Aadhar card with correct details is a must for this loan.
- It is necessary to have a PAN card along with Aadhar card , so get a PAN card made.
- Apart from this loan, you should not have taken loan from any other bank or any private company .
- The person who is taking the loan should be able to repay the loan , meaning you should have a job in a private institution or a fixed income source.
2. Required Documents
It is very important to collect the necessary documents before taking any kind of loan. Aadhar card loan is mainly introduced to help the poor and middle class people. Therefore, some people do not have a bank account and PAN card.
If you want to take loan on Aadhar card then you have to open bank account and also apply online for PAN card. After that you can take this loan with the help of Aadhar card, the documents required for this are as follows
- Aadhar Card,
- Pan Card,
- bank account passbook,
Note: Aadhar Card Par Loan Kaise Milega, we have given its complete process step by step in this article.
3. Types of taking loan from Aadhar card
You will get many options to take Aadhar Card, Pan Card Par Loan . As-
1. Personal Loan
It is a type of credit facility, in which you are given a loan to meet your financial needs. Getting a personal loan is very easy as it does not require any mortgage. However, it is necessary to be able to repay the loan. Most of the restrictions are not there for how to use the personal loan.
2. Home Loan
Everyone needs a home loan so that they can build their dream home. For a home loan, you can repay a fixed amount as monthly installment or to an NBFC. And the principal amount and interest of the loan can be returned over a period of 10, 20 or 30 years.
3. Property Loan
You can take Loan Against Property Loan with the help of Aadhar card. When you take a loan by mortgaging your own land, house or any property, it is called LAP loan. You can use the loan amount available under LAP loan at any place, there is no restriction for this.
4. Plot Loan
You can also take a Plot Loan with the help of Aadhar Card Pan Card Loan. With the help of plot loan, you can buy a piece of land at a preferred location and then build a residential property here.
5. Home Repair Loan
This loan can be taken for home renovation, decoration or maintenance. Home improvement loan can be taken for both new house and old house. To avail this loan, you will have to give the estimated cost to the lending institution.
6. Home Extension Loan
Those who have already taken home loan can take home extension loan from the same bank. This loan can be used to upgrade the house or complete the house.
4. Procedure to take Loan Against Aadhar Card
You must have a valid bank account to take loan against Aadhar card. This loan is provided by banks and many institutions. You must be aware that Aadhar card is a very important document, which is mainly used for KYC. Because Aadhar card is the unique identity of every person.
Many banks ask for KYC documents for giving loans, in which mainly Aadhar card is asked for. KYC means ” Know Your Customer “. To take a loan against Aadhar card, you have to give your Aadhar card and PAN card as KYC.
To take a loan against Aadhar card online, you can apply for a loan on it by installing the mobile app of your bank. Otherwise, you can also apply for a loan by visiting the official website of your bank on Google. Apart from this, you can also take a personal loan by visiting the website “ Aadharhousing.com ”.
Aadhar Card Se Loan Kaise Le In Hindi The whole process is as follows
- First of all, you have to open an account in a bank and apply for PAN card.
- Now you have to open the official website or mobile app of your bank.
- Here you have to login with your bank details and mobile number. After logging in, you can apply for the loan, however due to the different website of all banks, the loan option can be found at any place.
- You will find the option of “Personal Loan” at some place on the bank’s website or app. Click on it and apply for loan. Before applying for a loan, you must read their terms or get information from Google.
- For the loan, you have to fill a form with simple details, and upload photo of Aadhar card, PAN card and bank diary. After this you have to give your eligibility, and after that submit the form.
- After submitting the form, you will get a call from the bank for verification. All you have to do is provide correct information so that they can verify your details. After verification, the loan amount will be credited to your account.
- After that you may have to deposit some documents in the bank, but there is no need to submit any documents before getting the loan. In this way you can also take loan against Aadhar card online.
If you want to take a loan, then you can also take it on the Aadhar card, but while taking the loan, you should understand all the terms and conditions of the bank and also try to see all the hidden conditions.
In this article, we have discussed how to take loan against Aadhar card? The complete process of Aadhar Card se loan kaise le has been explained in detail and shared with you the entire process of taking online loan from Aadhar Housing Company. But before taking a loan, you must understand all their conditions very well.