TATA Scholarship 2022-2023 (Apply for 10+ Scholarships)
Tata Scholarship 2022-2023:
is offering more than ten educational scholarships for the welfare of the poor and meritorious students in the country.
– Must have an Indian Citizenship – The applicants should pass the graduation in any of the recognized college/ university
– Only candidates
below 45 years of age
are eligible to apply – Only two children from the same family are allowed to apply for the scheme – the ATKT students are eligible to apply for the scheme
– The selected students will get a loan amount of
Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/-
based on the requirement of the student.
– Travel grant of
– The students will also get a gift scholarship up to
Rs. 7.5 Lakh
– Till now, around 5400 students get benefited from this scheme
– Income Certificate of the Family – Past Year’s Pass Certificate
– Fee receipt from the college that you got admission into – Application Letter stating the background of the student and the family
The application process for the academic year 2021-2022 is closed on 16th March 2021. The TATA trusts have not released the fresh notification for the academic year 2022-2023.